Our range of capacitor banks are all customised according to our customers requirements and are assembled in-house by our team of experienced technicians.
- Track your electricity use and power consumption online
- Check your energy use anytime, from anywhere!
- Engage displays your energy consumption in real-time
- View instant power and cost through rich interface on a web portal, iPhone and Android Apps
- Reporting feature: export/download your energy data onto your PC/Mac in CSV format
- View your daily, weekly, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
ENERGY SAVER CAPACITOR BANKdetails
AUTOMATIC CAPACITOR BANKdetails
POWER FACTOR CORRECTION CAPACITORdetails
MOULDED CASE CIRCUIT BREAKER (MCCB)details
We have a wide range of brand new and second hand equipment for sale. For viewing and/or sourcing please contact us directly to arrange an appointment.
DRY TYPE TRANSFORMER UP TO 66KVdetails
DRY TYPE TRANSFORMER UP TO 66KV
- Standard dry-type transformers
- EcoDry: ultra-efficient transformers
- TriDry: triangular transformers (reduced noise and losses)
- HiDry72: dry-type power transformers for subtransmission (up to 63 MVA and 72.5 kV)
- hi-T Plus: increased overload capability and lifetime
- Submersible transformers for network applications
- Reactors, inductors, chokes: for Alternating Current (AC) and Direct Current (DC) applications
- Low Voltage (LV) transformers
- Water-cooled transformers and reactors
- Customized dry-type transformers and reactors for special applications: converters, marine, wind turbines, railways and rolling stock
11KV VCB SWITCHGEARdetails
11KV VCB SWITCHGEAR
- Rated service voltage: 12kV
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated power frequency withstand voltage: 28/38kV
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 75kV & 95kVp
- Rated current of VCB: 630~3150A
- Maximum rating of busbars: 3150A
- Short time withstand current: up to 50kA 3 seconds
- Fully rated / fault-make integral earthing switch
- Runtime and average values for voltage (L-N, L-L), current and neutral current, COS Ö and PF.
- Runtime and total values for P, Q, S.
- Voltage and current harmonics measurements up to the 31st harmonic.
- Total harmonic distortion of voltage and current.
- Index, current and previous hour, day & month values for active energy.
- Inductive reactive energy and capacitive reactive energy.
- <% 0,1 transmission error.
- Adjustable demand times between 1-60 min.
- 2 pulse outputs.
- 85-265 VAC input for second tariff.
- Configurable 2 alarm outputs.
- User friendly menu.
- Recording data values and alarm messages.
- Indice synchronization with electric meters.
- Easy configuration and data monitoring through 160x240 LCD Monitor and 6 buttons on the front panel.
- On-board Lithium battery supports real time clock and non-volatile memories.
- Calculated and archived data is stored for 1 Year in non-volatile memory and flash memory.